Sunday, April 14, 2013

*Giddy Noises*

Man, I am just so thankful for the past (roughly) 24 hours. It included the following:

The kind of intense tears that come from desperately needed encouragement.

The way that encouragement enables me to encourage others so much more easily.

Friends who give their time at the drop of a hat.

Wine in a rocket ship sippy cup.

 9 hours of sleep.

Waking up to a phone call from a really fantastic niece who agreed to someday abandon her fear of foregoing recipes to experiment in the kitchen with me.

A long walk and thorough(ly good) conversation with a beautiful friend.

Tacos with lentils.

A story made up for me in which I was a super hero that reconciled the antagonism between people and trees.

Homeworky productivity.

Maté.

An especially fantastic night of stairwell music.


No comments: