Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hump Day Happies

1. Auditing classes

2. The guy that just walked past my window at work wearing a 2 foot cone shaped cardboard hat.

3. The thought that maybe, someday, I'll actually be able to hold a conversation with someone in Spanish

4. Sloppy joes for lunch

5. Knitting

6. Having a roommate that listens to me vent about things like God and how I think school is getting in the way of my education

7. The grandfather that called in at work and wanted to know how to deliver flowers to his granddaughter for Valentine's day

8. When Ellie tries to tell a story and laugh at the same time (I sincerely wish I could clue in everyone that's clueless about this post.)

9. Being texted a random ridiculous fact on the hour for an entire day by your best friend who read your blog complaining about a lack of spontaneity in your life and decided to change that.

10. Memories that make you look like an idiot when you crack up at the thought of them.

No comments: