Sunday, January 27, 2013

I Love Men

Just thought I would lay that reminder out there, since feminist movement is so often (sometimes fairly, but more often unfairly) associated with man-hating. Sometimes I still hate considering myself a feminist. But then other times I think that it's doing more harm when I try to separate myself from the title. It kind of reminds me of the struggle many followers of Jesus have with claiming the title "Christian." It's complicated.

With that being said, I'm pretty sure that my blog doesn't reach any of the people that need to hear this letter the most. But I am posting it anyway. Because I think it's good.

A Letter to the Guy That Harassed Me Outside the Bar

1 comment:

Stevie said...

Someone is LOVING her newfound feminism. I'm taking at least partial credit for that because I can. Love that article btw and totally downloaded that chrome app. Very interesting.