Friday, December 7, 2012

I'M REALLY HAPPY SO I'M GOING TO EXPLOSIVELY SHARE LOTS OF THINGS I LIKE

1. This song:

2. A website that rewards you with a new picture of a kitten for every hundred words of a paper you write.

3. The part of being so sleep deprived where your emotions freak out in bursts of happiness and energy.

4. Getting to read books that *I* choose.

5. Good poems. And good beverages. And good people.

6. MUSIC. I LIKE PLAYING MUSIC. And I like singing harmonies to anything and everything, even if it makes me sound like a choral dork.

7. I like that the trees outside the window that I can see from my desk when I work still have red and orange leaves even though everything else is dead.

8. My Spanish class today lasted 5 minutes and consisted of my teacher showing us this video. I don't understand, and in the moment I was annoyed that I got out of bed for her to waste my time, but I'm over it:



9. I just remembered my Aunt is coming for Christmas.

9. Kumquats. I don't have one. Nor have I had one in a long time. Nor do I really want one. But I think they're really cute.

10. Making eye contact with Ellie from our respective locations across the Jammin Java and laughing hysterically for a long time at unspoken things while everyone else gets really confused.

11. Old people that go to college despite all sense and reason.

12. Making lists of things I like. It just enhances the liking because I like making lists.

No comments: