Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Socks

One of my favorite things in the world is new socks. Another one of my favorite things in the world is wool socks. Yesterday, I got a free pair of new wool socks. The outdoor store that my friend works at was giving them away. They were also giving away cubes of cheese and delicious pumpkin beer. But most excitingly, I have new Smartwool socks. Which are normally not cheap. Life is so great.

Oh, and the outdoor store also carries GoGirls. Which, if you don't know, are little funnely things that allow girls to pee standing up. I don't think I'd ever spend money on one, because I am perfectly happy peeing outside without one, but I still think they're awesome. I had heard about them before, but I'm elated to find that they actually exist and are sold in real life stores. :-D

No comments: